Monday, September 23, 2019

How to sell my house fast

I'm in trouble, I need to sell my house fast what do I do

Need to sell my house asap? We can help. For over a decade we’ve been doing just that in Kansas City. With our easy 3 step process, we can have your worries behind you and cash in front of you. How do we do it? It's simple,

 

  1. Call or fill out our form online
  2. Schedule a home inspection
  3. Choose the date of closing

 

Having to sell my house fast for cash has entered the 21st century. No more listing with a real estate agent, endless property showings, or dealing with buyers who are not serious. That all stops today. 

 

Looking to sell your house in 7 days or 120, it doesn’t matter. We can create the perfect plan for you. Are tired of going the traditional route with nothing to show for it. Here at 6 Minute Offer, we tailor-make solutions for each and every homeowner we do business with. That means from the offer amount, the terms of the sell, and the closing date is picked for your situation. How does that sound? Like a match made in heaven to me.

If you've been thinking “I need to sell my house now” 6 Minute Offer is here for you.

Sell my house fast for cash today

Needing to sell my house fast for market value is not a phrase you hear often. The average number of days a home stays on the market before going under contract was 68 days in 2018 according to Zillow. I don't know about you but, 68 days is not fast! Fast is 20 days not 3 times as long. When the time comes to “sell my house fast Kansas City” there is only one real choice, 6 Minute Offer. We buy houses cash KC and surrounding areas. We are cash home buyers and can close on an average of 17 days. In search of someone to “buy my house”, search no more. We can help with that.

Sell my house fast online quote

Sell my house now is right around the corner. Within 48 hours you can have a no-obligation all cash offer with a closing date of your picking. God is good. I want to sell my house when I'm ready. No problem. Reach out to us when you're ready. No high-pressure sales funnels over here. Only dedicated investors looking to help the community the best way we know-how. Needing to sell my house cheap, we buy those too. It doesn't matter the condition or location “sell my house fast for cash Kansas City” is a term you can lose from your vocabulary now. 

 

6 Minute Offer is dedicated to helping homeowners out of tough situations. If you feel we can be of assistance to you reach out to us today at (816)281-5141. We are here to serve you. Also, Check us out on Youtube and Facebook for free videos and content. 

The post How to sell my house fast appeared first on 6 Minute Offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment