Monday, September 23, 2019

I want to sell house quick for cash!

 

 

 

 

 

Process of selling a house for cash

Selling a house to a cash buyer is pretty straight forward. In three simple steps, your property could be sold quick. What are the steps you might be asking? Well, here they are.

  1. Contact Several Companies that say “We Buy Houses
  2. Schedule a Home Inspection
  3. Choose a Closing Date

When you must sell your home quickly, there is no time to be playing games. You probably don't want to waste time with showings, making costly repairs, or haggling over price.  You're in luck, no longer do you have to. 6 Minute Offer gives you the peace of mind knowing you now have a guaranteed cash offer with a closing date you picked.

How long does it take to close on a house when paying cash? We can close in as little as 10 days if we need to and the house is a good fit for us. But that's not ideal for everyone. A question we often ask homeowners is, “What does the perfect scenario look like to you and when would you like to close”?  

 

The benefits of accepting a cash offer on house are numerous. The biggest one we here is “No more headaches”. That's right, no more worries, no more sleepless nights, no more private number calls, and you get cash in your bank account 

Just imagine going to bed tonight knowing that all your problems are coming to an end because YOU made the tough decision to do something about them. How long does escrow take on a cash sale? As mentioned before, it can be as short as 10 days or as long as 90. You pick.

Sell my house fast for cash

I need to sell my house fast what do I do. First, you call 6 Minute Offer at (816)281-5141 to get your free no-obligation cash offer. You may feel like there are no options for you and the walls are closing in faster and faster. Not true. You have taken the most important step which is INFORMATION. The more information you gather, the better the decision you make will be. Desperate to sell my house or not, is not a free pass to be stupid. Lol. Take your time and make a quality choice. To sell my house now won't be easy but, it can be done.

I need to sell my house asap, please help!

What can I do to sell my house now? The two fastest ways are to fill out our online form or call us directly. If you prefer a sell my house fast online quote. It can be completed in about 5 minutes on our homepage. For those looking to “sell my house fast for market value” I think your best bet will be to list your home with a realtor. We usually work with owners are willing to trade a little bit of equity for speed and convenience.  

Can I sell my house as is

Still worried about selling a house in poor condition, don't be. We purchase every home as-is. We will never ask for costly repairs to made in order to purchase your house. That's what we do. Sell house as is for cash has never been this easy. 6 minutes could change your life forever.

 

Should I sell my house as is, is the million-dollar question? Questions to ask yourself

  1. Can I afford to make to repairs
  2. Do I have the time to make the repairs
  3. Can I sell my house fast for market value

If Your answer to any of these questions is no, selling as is might be the best option for you.

 

6 Minute Offer is dedicated to helping homeowners out of tough situations. If you feel we can be of assistance to you reach out to us today at (816)281-5141. We are here to serve you. Also, Check us out on Youtube and Facebook for free videos and content. 

 

The post I want to sell house quick for cash! appeared first on 6 Minute Offer.

1 comment:

  1. You can customize your new home in Myrtle Beach. You can choose the features of your new home. For example, you can have a custom kitchen or bathroom. If you want to get more interesting details about home guide, you may go online.

    ReplyDelete